Friday, October 3, 2008

Boy or Girl...The final countdown

One week from today, at about this time, we will HOPEFULLY (provided the baby plays well with Mary Ellen, the ultrasound lady) find out the sex of the baby...I am REALLY excited! We scheduled the appointment an extra week and a half after when they said we could, so that neither Damien nor I would have to take extra time off work, and it's killing me!!! All I keep thinking is that we could have known by now...BUT once we know, it will have been worth the wait, right!?!

3 comments:

Deedles said...

Yes it WILL all be worth it when you find out! I love your blog hun! I have read it all right now and I just love your attitude about EVERYTHING in your life...even though you go through hard days and times like in I Hate Mary-Go-Rounds...but you still have the most positive outlook on life! I LOVE YOU FOR YOU! You are Amazing don't ever forget it!

Emily said...

i can't wait!!! i hope THIS ONE doesnt make fun of my teeth...or throw my camera across my room. lol

Unknown said...

It's funny how it can seem to take forever to find out...Don't forget to text or call and tell me what you find out!